- Little People Big World Fans Can’t Believe What Jeremy Posted On Social Media
- Days Of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers: Bonnie Sees Sarah, Chloe Gets A Job, Justin Confronts Maggie
- Is OutDaughtered Returning With A New Season Soon?
- The Young And The Restless Spoilers 3 Can’t-Miss Moments Week Of May 29
- Counting On Alum Joy-Anna Forsyth Posts Her Birth Story Video
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Nick’s Divided Devotion, Sharon And Sally’s Conflicting Challenges
- Counting On Alums Joy-Anna And Austin Forsyth Celebrate A Special Day
- The Bold And The Beautiful (B&B) Spoilers Week Of May 29: Brooke And Taylor Clash, Deacon Tries Again, Brooke Shocked
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Who Really Blew The First Whistle On Carly And Drew – Nina, Or Tracy?
- Days Of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers: Colin Escapes, Abe Disappears – Is Colin The Nurse Abe Thinks Is Paulina?
Pamela Ray is a 20 something, mom to two and wife to a U.S American Soldier. Over my 20 something years of life, I've learned a few things about kids and they way they function, or don't function if your kids tend to be like mine! My beautiful babies are Jacob, who is 2 going on 23 and Aubree, who is a whopping 3 months old, she's still shiny and new! If my two babies weren't enough to keep me busy, I figured I'd make it real exciting and throw some more toddlers and kids into my house add one part toys, two parts hotdog and peaches, shake it all up and call it daycare! No, I'm not crazy :) There is never a dull moment around here. I'm excited to share my two cents on parenting and the survival of toddlers, newborns and turds...Oh, and everything else in between, which as many of us parents know, is a heck of a lot of stuff!