- Little People, Big World Spoilers: Audrey Roloff Tries too Hard to Be Relatable
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Victor Zeroes In On His Target — But Who Is It?
- Days Of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers: Chandler Massey Proposes To Girlfriend, She Says YES!
- Little People Big World: Is Lilah Roloff Sick Like Jackson Was?
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Phyllis Traps Diane, Who Wins-Is This The Final Showdown?
- The Bold And The Beautiful (B&B) Spoilers Week Of March 27th: Stolen Moments, Twisted Turns, A Mysterious Invitation
- VPR Alum Jax Taylor Posts Heart-Melting Photo Of Cruz
- Sweet Home Sextuplets Vacation: Will Rivers Let Go Of Her Ducks?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Jane Elliot Dishes On Time As Tracy Quartermaine
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: 3 Can’t-Miss Y&R Moments Week Of March 27
Sometimes as a mom I feel like I never stop – getting the kids up in the morning, making lunches, cleaning the house, doing homework and the list goes on! Once the day is over, many moms don’t have the energy to do anything else, which often leads to us neglecting our own needs. Moms need to take care of themselves though because an unhappy mom eventually leads to an unhappy house. Mommy pampering is a real thing and can easily be done at home if you get creative! I recently created this orange ginger scrub to add to my weekly pampering routine. It can be stored in the fridge so that you can create the scrub during the day and when the day is done you can relax in the bath while using this scrub to soften your skin! I also love using this scrub on my tired feet when giving myself a pedicure at home!
Orange Ginger Scrub Ingredients
1 C. brown sugar
1/4-1/2 C. coconut oil (I always like to play around with the consistency, add less for a thicker scrub)
3-4 drops of orange essential oil OR orange extract
1-2 tsp. ginger
jar with a lid
1. Combine the brown sugar and coconut oil, mixing well to remove any lumps.
2. add in the 1-2 tsp of ginger.
3. Lastly, add in the orange essential oil or orange extract
4. Pour the scrub into a jar and seal.
My name is Robyn. I'm a professional blogger and full-time juggler of a 9-year-old + twin toddlers! On Celeb Baby Laundry, I write about topics that interest moms - pregnancy, mommyhood, living the Disney life, family travel, recipes, crafts and a dash of the latest celeb mom news! One of my greatest hopes is to show other parents that it is possible to balance everyday life with parenthood. You can enjoy life while sharing it with the best people of all - your children!