Pregnant Christina Aguilera Shows Off Her Nude Baby Bump in V Magazine Artistic Photoshoot

Christina Aguilera is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her baby girl later this month but that doesn’t mean that she has been sitting at home nesting. Instead Christina has been busy with work right up to the very end. She also surprised fans by posing for a photo shoot in the latest issue of V Magazine. The catch- because of course there is one- is that she posed completely nude for the black and white shots.

The Voice coach has always been known for embracing her sexuality and so it makes perfect sense that she would opt to put herself on full display in the pictorial. Christina herself puts it plainly saying,

“As a woman, I’m proud to embrace my body through all stages of life, staying fearless and confident in surrendering to the unknowns the future has in store.”

What do you think of Christina’s photos which show off her stunning pregnancy curves? Obviously she isn’t the first celeb to shine a personal spotlight on her pregnant body. Demi Moore started the trend more than two decades ago and I suspect that Christina won’t be the last to do it either. Are you glad that some brave stars embrace their temporary curves and celebrate them in such a public way? Or do you think that posing nude while pregnant is an attention seeking gimmick that we really don’t need to feed into? Tell us your thoughts on Christina’s photos and the topic in general in the comments below!
Cate Meighan

Comments

1. Rebecca Swenor says

It really isn’t a bad picture so I look at it as creative art. I think It could be her hormones.

2. Jessica P says

I don’t think the picture is that controversial. I think she looks great and happy, so good for her!

3. says

It’s great to see Christina pregnant but still look attractive. The pose is great and I’m glad that she’s confident in showing her curves like that.

4. Ann Bacciaglia says

I think it is fantastic that a woman feels attractive and confident about her body. Good for her. She looks great.

5. says

While people may have different views about this, I admire women who can do this. I read this as them being proud to become a mom and at the same time, I’m pretty sure they would like to immortalize the series of moments, how they looked like when they were pregnant, etc. I would probably do the same.

6. says

She’s naked all the time- pregnant or not lol. No biggie.
    I say, let’s see the photos POST baby and unedited…then we’ll call it something worth paying mind to :P