As of recent, my 2-year-old twin girls, Ella & Rose, are obsessed with everything from Disney’s Frozen! I swear they could watch the movie on repeat! To make them happy with a fun treat from their favorite film and to get them in the holiday spirit, I created these adorable Olaf Nutter Butter Cookies. Olaf is the perfect winter character and is a great snack to give the kids with all the snow we’re getting!
- 10-12 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 ½ Cups White Chocolate Candy Melts
- ½ Cup Black Chocolate Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes
- 4-5 Orange Tootsie Rolls
- White Chiclet Gum
1. Cut tootsie rolls into fourths and shape each piece into a cone shape for the nose. Cut each piece of gum in half to represent the teeth.
2. Melt the white chocolate candy melts according to package directions.
3. Dip cookie into the melted chocolate and tap off excess, lay on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Immediately add the eyes and nose. Repeat with the other cookies and let dry.
5. While those are drying, melt the black chocolate candy melts according to package directions. Place chocolate in a sandwich size baggie or piping bag.
6. Pipe on a mouth, eyebrows, and hair pieces. Then, add the piece of gum to the inside of the mouth for the teeth.
7. Let dry and Enjoy this fun little treat!
LIKE THIS TREAT? PLEASE SAVE IT TO PINTEREST!
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.