Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies
Are you looking for a quick, yet tasty cookie recipe that your kids will love? It’s great to let kids indulge in sweets from time to time and these Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies are the perfect treat. My grandma used to whip up a quick batch of these chocolate cookies with me when I was a kid. Not only was I entertained, but pleasantly full in the end! Make sure to serve up a big glass of milk with these cookies. Yummy!
1 ¼ C. butter, softened to room temp.
2 tsp. vanilla
2 C. sugar
2 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
¾ C. cocoa powder
pinch of salt
2 C. Reese’s Pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the butter, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and pinch of salt. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the 2 cups of Reese’s Pieces.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheets and bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake. These cookies are best when a little on the chewy side.