Simple Halloween Spider Plate Craft For Kids
October is almost here and that means before we know it the day of spook will arrive – Halloween! One of the most beloved occasions by children, Halloween is a great time to get children to participate in some fun activities. Halloween crafting is one my daughter’s favorite activities to do together. Be sure to make this fun and simple spider craft with your children this October. The spider is a perfect Halloween decoration because it invokes fear in young and old alike!
Affiliate links included below. Thanks for your support!
Brown craft paint
4 Brown pipe cleaners
Craft googly eyes
Foam paint brush
1. Lay a piece of newspaper down on your work surface
2. Use your foam paint brush to paint your paper plate brown and let dry
3. Punch four holes on each side of the paper plate
4. Cut your pipe cleaners in half, loop one in each hole, and twist the ends together
5. Now glue your googly eyes onto the front of the spider
6. You can bend the legs if you want him to stand up or keep them flat if you want to hang your spider up
ENJOYED THIS STORY? PLEASE SAVE IT TO PINTEREST!
Be sure to visit our crafting page for more fun children crafts.
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!