Looking for a bag to put all those delicious sweet Halloween treats in? No matter if you’re throwing a Halloween party or sending your kids to school to give out treats on the day of spook, this festive Halloween Pumpkin bag is sure to please. It’s easy to make and it’s a fun crafting activity to do with your little one.
1. Squirt a half dollar sized amount of each color craft paint onto your paper plate and lay out an old newspaper on your work surface
2. Use your foam paint brush to paint one side of all your bags orange and let dry
3. Once dry, use a foam paint brush to paint the opposite side green and let dry
4. Use your small paint brush to paint faces on the pumpkins with your black paint and let dry
5. Once your bag is dry, fill it about a 1/4″ with candy or toys
6. Lay your bag down orange side up, roll the green side of the bag forward, and use your hole puncher to punch a hole in the center of the top.
7. Cut a 8″ piece of twine, stick the end piece through your hole, and tie into a bow