Looking for a last minute cookie recipe for the holidays? Then try these cookies that you can prepare in less than 10 minutes. All you need need is a box of white cake mix, M&M’s and a few other simple ingredients. They taste great and no one will believe the cookies were made with a cake mix box!
1 box of white cake mix, any brand
2 large egg whites
2 tbs. flour
1/2 C. cooking oil
3/4 C. red & green holiday M&M’s
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the white cake mix and 2 tablespoons of flour. Add in the 2 large egg whites and 1/2 cup of cooking oil, mixing well.
3. Stir in the red & green holiday M&M’s.
4. Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill.
5. Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and roll into 1-2′ balls. Place the them about 2-3″ a part on your baking sheets and gently pat down on each one – do not flatten, simply press down about 1/4 of an inch.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes.
*Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies