Time for some yummy cookies! These Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies are quick and easy way to make a treat for your youngsters. Give one the cookies with a big glass of milk for an afternoon snack!
1 ¼ C. butter, softened to room temp.
2 tsp. vanilla
2 C. sugar
2 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
¾ C. cocoa powder
pinch of salt
2 C. Reese’s Pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and pinch of salt. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the 2 cups of Reese’s Pieces.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheets and bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake. These cookies are best when a little on the chewy side.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.