Counting On Fans Are Suspicious Of Jessa Seewald
Counting On alum Jessa Seewald went very quiet on social media but all of a sudden, she started posting nine to the dozen, as if her life depended on it.
So, that makes TLC fans very suspicious. Many of them believe that Jim Bob Duggar will get the kids to divert attention away from things he doesn’t want them to know.
Is that what went down in the last day or so?
Counting On Alum Jessa Seewald Announced Her Pregnancy
Happy that she fell pregnant and expects a fifth child, Jesse mentioned it very briefly in a video on her YouTube. Then, she went on and revealed a lot about their getaway.
It was the first one ever. Of course, the kids were seen as well. However, people wonder why she chose now to tell her followers about the new baby.
After all, it’s not like it’s something that seldom happens in the Duggar family.
Some Counting On fans suspect it might be because her much more popular sister, Jill Dillard was on the cusp of launching her new book called Counting The Cost.
Of course, it seemed that Jim Bob and Ben Seewald were not overly thrilled about Jill in Amazon’s docuseries.
She let a lot of cats out of the bag when she opened up on Shiny Happy People: Duggar Family Secrets.
So, it’s unlikely that they celebrate a Tell-All, memoir that makes the family look bad. Already, some alarming content leaked.
Counting On – Is Jessa Posting For Distraction From Jill’s Book?
Redditors seem convinced that Jill’s sister is posting in order to take the focus off Jill and her book.
There’s been a lot of interest in it, and some people believe that Jim Bob might have told Jessa Seewald to post more. On Reddit, u/HiiViolet noted; “In case you were keeping track…That would be 16, yes sixteen posts Jessa made Sunday night as a ninth inning distraction from Jill’s book release.”
Other Counting On critics took up the conversation and it turned out to be quite an interesting thread. Here are some of the replies:
- Agile-Variety3150: “Ah yes. I’m so much more interested in the #sayingsofspurgeon then Jill burning down the TTH. What will he say next?!”
- GenX-IA: “She hadn’t posted in months, now she’s posting more than Joy.”
- MooCowMoooo: “She’s getting paid per post by Jim Bob.
- Suckerforcats: “So she doesn’t post for months and then all of a sudden, a flurry of posts? I think if I had to pick most vindictive Duggar daughter, she would be it.
- GreenCoasting: “I’m embarrassed for her. The combination of it all—being your dad’s puppet, the public performance, exploiting stupid stuff about your kids, undermining something major of a sister’s, and putting on display just how stupid you are—it’s all so pathetic.”
What Are Your Thoughts?
Do you think that Counting On alum Jessa Seewald went on a posting spree to divert attention away from the book launch of her sister, Jill Dillard?
Do you think it made any difference to the people wanting to buy Counting The Cost? Sound off in the comments below.
Be sure to catch up on everything happening with the Duggar family right now. Come here often for more Counting On spoilers, news, and updates.