Snowflake Brownies for the Holidays
The holiday season is just around the corner, and that means lots of time will be spent in the kitchen making delicious treats. Everyone loves a good brownie, so this snowflake brownie should be a hit at every party this year. I have adapted one of my favorite brownie recipes from Kraft while adding blue icing to create a snowflake feel to them. Be sure to allow your kids to join in on the decorating process! They will be super proud to show off their snowflake designs during your holiday party.
1 pkg. 4oz Unsweetened Chocolate
3/4 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 13×9-inch pan with Aluminum Foil wrapped around. Sray the foil with cooking spray.
2. Microwave chocolate and butter in a large bowl until butter is melted (2min on high). Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla – Blend. and then add flour and Add flour and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Add flour and mix well.
6. Pour into a pan.
7. Cook for 30 – 35 min.
8. Remove from the pan and place the brownie sheet onto a large cutting board.
1. Use the snowflake cookie cutter to cut snowflake shapes out of your brownies.
2. Place powdered sugar, water, and blue gel into a small bowl and mix well until color is even and smooth. Pour into a corner of your ziplock bag and seal.
3. Cut a small tip off of the bag and pipe onto the snowflakes. Repeat until all snowflakes are complete.
ENJOYED? PLEASE SAVE THE POST TO PINTEREST!
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, Follow Our Twitter Account or Head Over To Our Pinterest Page!