Rice Krispies Pirate Treasure
Are you throwing a pirate themed party or looking for a scary snack for Halloween? These Pirate Rice Rice Krispies are perfect for both occasions! Children and adults alike will love them and they’re super easy-to-make. I also love how the treats look like cupcakes, but in reality are a chewy treat!
Rice Krispie Ingredients
Rice Krispie direction
1. Spray cupcake pan with pam spray and set aside in the sauce pan, on medium heat melt the butter
2. Pour in the mini marshmallows and mix until melted
3. Pour in the cereal and mix until combined
4. Once, mixed scoop the rice krispie mix into the sprayed cupcake pans, press down on the top.
5. Set aside to cool
1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
2 1/2 C powder sugar
4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 drops of green food coloring
piping bag with a number 66 tip
1. In a standing mixer, combine all ingredients except the food coloring
2. If the frosting is still soft and doesn’t create stiff peaks, add in 1/4 C of powder sugar
3. Add the food coloring
4. Scoop frosting into the piping bag
1. Pipe the top of the rice krispies with the frosting to make “leaf” effects
2. Cut about 4-6 inches of the edible grass and then stick into the frosting.
3. Add the pirate flat.Using the rock candy’s, gold gum and pearls, decorate however you want to.
4. Using the rock candy’s, gold gum and pearls, decorate however you want to.
ENJOYED? PLEASE SAVE THE POST TO PINTEREST!
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.