Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies For the Holidays
What treats do you like to bake for the holidays? Baking Christmas cookies was a tradition I shared with my grandmother growing up, so I’m always looking to add a new recipe to her famous cookbook. These gingerbread crinkle cookies are worthy of an inclusion in any cookbook. The cookies are simple to make and have that classic holiday taste. Be sure to enjoy a refreshing glass of milk with indulging in one of the cookies!
3 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chilled butter, cubed
3/4 cup molasses
2 tablespoon whole milk
1 cup powdered sugar for coating
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together your flour, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, baking powder, and salt
5. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop your dough out and roll into balls
7. Roll each dough ball into your powdered sugar.
8. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Let Cool.
Be sure to check out our other sweet treats in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.