Chocolate Cool Whip Pudding Pops
It seems like summer snuck up on us this summer! It went from being cold to scorching hot in a matter of a day. The sweltering heat can get overwhelming and even more so if you’re a kid during the summer months. How do you combat a unhappy sweaty kid? My Chocolate Cool Whip Pudding Pops are the perfect refresher and will help cool the kids down for a little while. The recipe and process are simple, so young kids can help out before indulging in a pop!
3oz instant chocolate pudding package
1 Cup milk
1 Cup cool whip whipped topping
3oz paper cups
Wooden craft sticks
1. Mix your chocolate pudding packet with one cup of milk
2. Mix in your Cool Whip
3. Set in the fridge for five minutes
4. Fill each paper cup almost all the way to the top with your pudding mix
5. Place a wooden craft stick into the center of each pudding filled cup
6. Place your pudding cups in the freezer for about 3-4 hours
7. Peel the paper off your cup and enjoy!