Who doesn’t love a good brownie recipe? These Homemade Candy Corn Brownies put a fun fall spin on the traditional brownie. Low on ingredients and easy to make the brownies are also prefect to make with your children. They will love bringing these sweet treats to school for Halloween.
½ C. butter
1 C. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
½ C. flour
pinch of salt
1/3 C. cocoa powder
¼ tsp. baking powder
1 C. candy corn + extra to sprinkle on top of batter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease your baking dish.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the wet ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients (excluding the candy corn).
3. Slowly fold the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well. Stir in the 1 cup of candy corn.
4. Pour the brownie batter evenly into the baking dish and spread out evenly with the back of the spoon if needed. Sprinkle a handful of extra candy corn on top of the batter before baking.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes. Insert a toothpick around 25-26 minutes. If it comes out dry they are done.
Cool completely and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry