Some of you might be aware of my stance on ridiculous/crazy/borderline-awful names Celebs assign to their cute lil’ bouncing baby nuggets (yeah, I’m talking to you, Victoria and David Beckham and your need to add Seven after Harper). But, as it appears, celeb baby names are taking the world by storm!
Disclaimer: I actually approve of these names — they aren’t too crazy. Therefore, if you soon-to-be mothers choose one of the following names, you have my blessing. Who wouldn’t want the CBL Name Blessing?
Based off stats garnered from 23 million page views on NameBerry.com, the hottest baby names for both girls and boys are listed below.
4. Flynn (name of Orlando Bloom’s son)
5. Archer (If you go with this one, you BETTER get him a baby-sized bow and arrow)
1. Pippa (Every mom wants their daughter to be the next Pippa Middleton)
2. Elula (name of Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen’s daughter)
5. Mila (Mila Kunis, anyone?)
Just remember, people, as you begin your name-finding journey there’s a difference between the awesomely unique and the just plain awkward. FYI, I would consider something like Hibiscus Blossom Fourteen Jolie-Pitt to be pretty awkward (that’s a made up name, BTW. As far as I know, the Pitt’s haven’t had/adopted any more chillins).
So, what do you all think of the hottest baby names, especially the celeb-inspired ones? You like?
Image Credit to: WENN.com