Graham Cracker Bats For Halloween
It’s time for a fun Halloween inspired snack! These graham cracker bats are the perfect treat to get your kids to go batty for the big day of scare. Not only are they delicious, but easy for children to make and take to school to share with their friends. All you need is some graham crackers, candy melts, Oreo cookies and green candy eyes to create these spooky bats.
You will also need
1. Melt your black candy melts on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds
2. Line a tall glass with a decorating bag, fold the top of the bag over the top of the glass
3. Pour your melted black chocolate into the bag
4. Cut the tip off of the bag
5. Break your graham crackers in half
6. Start frosting your graham crackers with the black chocolate
7. place your green eyes towards the top of your graham crackers
8. Break apart a chocolate cookie, scrape off white filling, then break one side in half to use for the wings
9. Place the wings right under the eyes, with the round sides up
10. Break the sides off your white melting candy to use for teeth, smooth the sides with your fingers
11. Let your bats harden at room temperature
LIKE THIS TREAT? PLEASE SAVE IT TO PINTEREST!