Disney Quotes to Inspire and Make You Smile
If you’re a massive Disney fan, you will know that those animated movies are so much more than just fairy tales. Sometimes, just sometimes, the characters in them come out with the very best advice. From love tips to inspiring words, there’s something to be learned from each and every films. If you don’t believe us, just take a look at these quotes. They are sure to make you smile and feel genuinely inspired.
1. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – Mulan
Sometimes, times are hard. There’s no denying that. Still, when you’ve been through a whole lot, it shows. You become a stronger, better version of you.
2. Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo
When you’re trying to reach your goals, it’s hard to push yourself forward. And yet, a cute little elephant said it best. It’s not about just flying, you really do have to soar. Remember that, and you’ll go far.
3. “Believe you can, then you will.” – Mulan
Do you believe in yourself? No, really, do you? Many of us have fears and doubts that we’re just not good enough. Well, as Mulan said, if you believe that you can do something, you very well can!
4. “I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.” – Alice in Wonderland
This is something that most of us do. We all know what the right thing to do is, but how often do we do it? Perhaps it’s time we stopped just giving advice and started living by it.
5. “Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.” – Cinderella
Here’s one for all the strong people out there. Sometimes, it’s all about standing up for yourself. You just have to show the world that you can make a difference. Don’t just let things fly. Change them.
6. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White
You are very special. It might sound cheesy, but it’s true. You have something that is 100% unique and you absolutely have to share it with the world. If you don’t, you’re wasting your sunshine!
7. “All it takes is faith and trust.” –Peter Pan
Do you have faith in yourself? If the answer is no, it’s time for a change. You need to trust your own feelings and ideas. If you believe in yourself, it changes everything. Suddenly, you let your own views guide you.
8. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Tangled
Let’s be honest. None of us like leaving our comfort zones. There’s no doubt about that. Still, sometimes, doing so can give you the best results. If you’re willing to push yourself, it may just make all the difference.
9. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Frozen
Anyone who has been in love will understand this quote right here. When you truly adore someone, you put them first no matter what… Or, at least, you should. If that sounds familiar, it might just be the real deal.
10. “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothin’ at all.” – Bambi
And finally, here’s the best piece of advice you can give anyone out there. If all you have is mean things to say, keep your mouth shut. Spreading negativity is unhealthy for both you and the people around you. Remember that. Spread only happiness.
If you enjoyed this story? Please save it to Pinterest!