Are you looking for a chocolate treat that is sure to impress friends and family? I love making bark for special occasions because it’s delicious and easy-to-make. This Saint Patrick’s Day themed white chocolate bark includes mint M&M’s, mint Oreo cookies, pretzel pieces and sprinkles.
1 cup mint M&M’s
10 mint Oreo’s, broken into pieces
1 1/2 C. broken pretzel pieces
1 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
green & white sprinkles
1. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil. Spread 3/4 cup of the mint M&M’s, roughly half of the broken Oreo’s and all of the broken pretzel pieces onto the lined cookie sheet.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
3. Poor the melted chocolate evenly over the M&M, Oreo and pretzel mixture.
Spread out with a spatula if needed.
4. Before the mixtures ‘sets’ sprinkle the remaining mint M&M’s, Oreo’s and
green & white sprinkles.
5. Remove from the fridge and break into smaller pieces.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.