- OutDaughtered Star Adam Busby Arrives Home From Nepal
- Alaskan Bush People: Is This The Most Precious Of Raiven Brown’s Boys?
- Days Of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers: It’s Official! Linsey Godfrey Has Exited The Sarah Horton Role
- The Bold And The Beautiful (B&B) Spoilers Cant-Miss Moments Week Of March 20th
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Abby Is Forced To Defend Herself – Has A Grown Max Rayburn Returned For Revenge?
- 90 Day Fiancé Star Yara Zaya Dumps Photos Of Cute Mylah In Istanbul
- Little People, Big World Spoilers: Fans Shocked That Amy Roloff Sells Expensive Fudge
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Will Billy Resent Adam For Having A Child, Remembers Delia
- Days Of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers: Hope Makes A Discovery About Harris
- Little People, Big World Spoilers: Matt Roloff Building A Huge Home For Himself And Caryn Chandler
Being a mom to a four-year-old and pregnant with twins, I don’t have a lot of spare time on my hands and when I do my energy is all about gone. However, I still want to enjoy the holidays and bake special treats like I do each year before the celebrations start. That’s why I created these Fast & Easy Peppermint Holiday Cookies. Not only can my daughter join in the fun of helping, but they whole preparation process takes about 10 minutes. Best of all though the cookies taste just as good as cookies that take much longer to prepare!
1 box of white cake mix, any brand
2 tbs. flour
1/2 C. vegetable oil
2 egg whites
3/4 C. Andes peppermint baking bits (you could also substitute crushed peppermints if needed)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the cake mix, flour, vegetable oil and egg whites. Mix well.
3. Add in the peppermint baking bits, mixing well.
4. Scoop a tablespoon at a time of the cookie dough and roll into a ball using your hands. Place 2-3″ a part on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Do not overbake.
*Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies.
My name is Robyn. I'm a professional blogger and full-time juggler of a 9-year-old + twin toddlers! On Celeb Baby Laundry, I write about topics that interest moms - pregnancy, mommyhood, living the Disney life, family travel, recipes, crafts and a dash of the latest celeb mom news! One of my greatest hopes is to show other parents that it is possible to balance everyday life with parenthood. You can enjoy life while sharing it with the best people of all - your children!