Tired of throwing out all those broken and leftover crayons your child refuses to use anymore? One way to stop letting these perfectly good crayons go to waste is by making these DIY heart crayons. Their easy to make and kids will love coloring with a multitude of colors at once.
Materials (makes 6 crayon hearts)
21 crayons (3 of each: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and white)
Heart shaped silicone molds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. To remove the wrappers from your crayons, carefully score the crayon wrapper from top to bottom and the wrapper should slide right off
3. Break your crayons into thirds (if not already broken)
4. Place your crayons inside the heart molds, starting with red, then going to orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and white
5. Place your molds in the oven, cook for about 8 minutes
6. Carefully take your tray out of the oven, and set on a flat surface in the freezer for around 20 minutes, or until your crayons are cool and solid
7. Carefully remove the crayons from your molds and they are ready to use!
8. Have fun!!
Visit here for more DIY projects & crafts from Celeb Baby Laundry.