Dr. Seuss One Fish Two Fish Craft For Kids
Do you love all things Seuss? Or perhaps you are planning a Dr. Seuss themed party. Whatever the case may be, this Dr. Seuss themed One Fish Two Fish centerpiece is perfect for all of your Seuss-tacular needs! You only need a few supplies to craft one, and the finished product is perfect for adding some pop to your table. Here is how you can get started crafting your own!
Red and blue craft paper, foam, or felt
Colorful paper straws (any color will do, we chose blue)
Blue tissue paper
Flower pot or canning jar
1. Begin by cutting four fish out of your red and blue paper. You will need two of each, so two blue and two red.
3. Add a dab of glue to the back of the fish (the side without a googly eye) and press it to your straw. Hold it in place until it is secure.
4. Fill the flower pot or jar with crumpled up tissue paper. This will make it look like water! Tear the paper into smaller portions if you have to, crumple, then stuff.
5. Insert the fish into the tissue paper. Press it down so it stays securely in place.
6. Continue adding the fish until you have two red, and two blue in the pot.
Your One Fish Two Fish centerpiece is now ready to be displayed. Set it on a piece of colorful scrap paper and you are now ready to party!
See how easy it can be to get into the spirit of Seuss? Gather your supplies and give this easy tutorial a try. You are sure to have some Seuss-tacular fun!