These cute North Pole cupcakes are the ideal treat odr class parties, family get togethers, or even to treat Santa to a little something different than cookies. This recipe is perfect for kids, they can be hands one from start to finish (except using the hot oven). Use your favorite box mix or try our simple and delicious recipe here. Then top with your favorite frosting-homemade or store bought.
1 ¼ cups flour
¾ cup sugar
6 Tbsp. butter
½ cup heavy cream or half and half
2 tsp. vanilla
1 ½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl, set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter by hand or in a stand or hand mixer until fluffy- 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add in vanilla, egg, and cream, beat to combine.
4. Add dry mixture a little at a time until incorporated.
5. Scoop into liners, filling ⅔ of the way full.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes until tops are golden.
7. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
8. Frost cupcakes with a thick, even coat.
9. Dip immediately into a plate or bowl of sprinkles, rolling to coat.
10. Press a peppermint stick into center.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.