If you are like many others who have cut cable, you need to add Feeln to your channel lineup. There are is a growing abundance of channels you can add to your media devices. It’s hard to narrow down those choices and find a perfect fit for your family.
Feeln offers an array of films that span Hollywood blockbusters, unique shows, Oscar winning flicks, and classic films that warm your heart. The channel was created by Academy award winning producer, Rob Fried. This is the man who produced “Rudy”, and was part of the executive team behind “Hoosiers”.
Which is just one of the 10 Reasons You Have to Try FEELN for Your Family…
1. Feeln is a division of Hallmark, so you can watch knowing that everything you will watch is quality programming.
2. You won’t need to filter content. A team of passionate filmmakers curates well-crafted movies that tell great stories, and can be enjoyed by any member of the family.
3. Feeln isn’t limited to Roku. You can watch the rich supply of entertainment via TVs and Blu-Ray with Google TV, Apple TV, and Xbox 360.
4. The channel can play on smartphone devices like the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets, Kindles Fire, and Nook HD/HD tablets, and computers or laptops with a broadband connection, up-to-date web browser and Windows XP or higher and Mac OS 10.3 or higher. .
5. Feeln promises every title passes 2 tests: The Quality Standard and The Together Test…
6. The quality test ensures and uplifting story with extraordinary writing, acting, and directing.
7. The together test makes sure each quality film or show can be something you can watch with anyone – friends, family, or children – together.
8. The channel offers original programming. Were you a fan of Rainbow Brite in your youth? Feeln has a freshly created show along with original documentaries, cartoons, inspirational athletic features, and rich history programming.
9. Films and shows are sorted by how you want to feel. Just in time for the holiday season, a selection of “Feeln the Holiday Spirit” programming includes movies like ‘Scrooged’ and ‘Love Actually’.
10. You will learn a thing or two! There are tons of educational documentaries and feature that encompass intrigue and don’t feel like a boring lesson with shows like ‘NOVA’ and ‘Blue Planet’.
I could go on and on with this list, but remember that Feeln is the only place you will find exclusive streaming of Hallmark Hall of Fame movies. After experiencing the channel firsthand, I appreciated all these factors, but my favorite moment was when my kids would find shows and say, “Hey, we read that book in school! I didn’t know there was a movie.”
They were excited to find programming that they were familiar with. They were eager to compare the book they had read to the cinematic interpretation. It was an amazing reaction that pleasantly surprised me.
Even better, Feeln is currently featuring a limited-time offer of 50% off the annual subscription price with the promo code: MOMBLOG. Note that you must use the promo code and the offer ends Jan 1, 2015. It also cannot be combined with any other offers.
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Feeln, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Feeln.