- Little People, Big World Spoilers: Audrey Roloff Tries too Hard to Be Relatable
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Victor Zeroes In On His Target — But Who Is It?
- Days Of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers: Chandler Massey Proposes To Girlfriend, She Says YES!
- Little People Big World: Is Lilah Roloff Sick Like Jackson Was?
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Phyllis Traps Diane, Who Wins-Is This The Final Showdown?
- The Bold And The Beautiful (B&B) Spoilers Week Of March 27th: Stolen Moments, Twisted Turns, A Mysterious Invitation
- VPR Alum Jax Taylor Posts Heart-Melting Photo Of Cruz
- Sweet Home Sextuplets Vacation: Will Rivers Let Go Of Her Ducks?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Jane Elliot Dishes On Time As Tracy Quartermaine
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: 3 Can’t-Miss Y&R Moments Week Of March 27
Looking for a last minute cookie recipe for the holidays? Then try these cookies that you can prepare in less than 10 minutes. All you need need is a box of white cake mix, M&M’s and a few other simple ingredients. They taste great and no one will believe the cookies were made with a cake mix box!
1 box of white cake mix, any brand
2 large egg whites
2 tbs. flour
1/2 C. cooking oil
3/4 C. red & green holiday M&M’s
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the white cake mix and 2 tablespoons of flour. Add in the 2 large egg whites and 1/2 cup of cooking oil, mixing well.
3. Stir in the red & green holiday M&M’s.
4. Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill.
5. Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and roll into 1-2′ balls. Place the them about 2-3″ a part on your baking sheets and gently pat down on each one – do not flatten, simply press down about 1/4 of an inch.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes.
*Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies
My name is Robyn. I'm a professional blogger and full-time juggler of a 9-year-old + twin toddlers! On Celeb Baby Laundry, I write about topics that interest moms - pregnancy, mommyhood, living the Disney life, family travel, recipes, crafts and a dash of the latest celeb mom news! One of my greatest hopes is to show other parents that it is possible to balance everyday life with parenthood. You can enjoy life while sharing it with the best people of all - your children!