Time to get spooky! What better way to celebrate the day of fun than with than this delicious Halloween Oreo Bat Cheesecake. With only two main ingredients and one of those being pre-made cheese filling, this cake is the perfect recipe to make at the last minute. Kids will also love making the bats by sprinkling oreo crumbs over the cake with a cookie cutter.
24.3 oz tub Philadelphia Ready To Eat Cheesecake Filling (Heavenly Classic)
Oreo pie crust
12 regular sized Oreos – crushed
Optional – yellow food gel
Bat cookie cutter
1. In a medium mixing bowl, and the cheesecake filling and a dab of yellow food gel.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix until the cheesecake filling is a bright yellow.
3. Gently fold the cheesecake filling into the Oreo pie crust. Chill for one hour.
4. In a food processor, crumb the Oreo cookies and place into a small bowl.
5. Once the pie has chilled for an hour, remove from refrigerator.
6. Place the bat cookie-cutter on top of the pie and sprinkle the Oreo crumbs inside the cookie-cutter. Remove the cookie-cutter gently.
7. Repeat step 6 two more times.
8. Chill until serving time.