- The Bold And The Beautiful (B&B) Spoilers: Taylor And Brooke’s Pact Was Doomed From The Start
- VPR Alum Brittany Cartwright Shares Her Adorable Ring Bearer, Cruz Cauchi
- Days Of Our Lives Coming And Goings: Legacy Son Returns, Crazy Cat Lady Back
- Little People, Big World Spoilers: Why Were Fans Triggered By Audrey Roloff’s Newest Video?
- The Young And The Restless’ Susan Walters Is Married To This ‘New’ Co-Star
- Sister Wives: Where Does Gwendlyn Brown Stand With Robyn’s Kids?
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Victoria And Nate’s Spicy Hookup, Billy’s Fierce Criticism
- Unexpected Star Tyra Boisseau Cries As She And Alex Wilson Are Done
- Counting On Alums Jed and Katey Duggar Post First Photos Of Baby Nora Kate
- Days Of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers: Marlena’s Trusted Advice, Eric And Kayla’s Vital Considerations
Get ready for the “Coolest Summer Ever” at Walt Disney World Resort. Guests will chill out all summer long with cool thrills in Walt Disney World‘s 4 theme parks, spills at their 2 water parks, Character encounters, shopping, dining and many other unforgettable experiences.
The Coolest Summer Ever will kickoff with a 24-hour celebration, taking place at Magic Kingdom park at Walt Disney World Resort. From 6:00 AM on Friday, May 22, 2015 till 6:00 AM on May 23, 2015 the special event will feature a selection of popular attractions, shows, Characters and entertainment for the whole family. Their will also be magical merchandise, and special food and beverages.
• Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff from the hit Disney movie Frozen, will welcome park guests at 6 a.m. to Magic Kingdom, following a spectacular opening show and ceremony.
• Festival of Fantasy parade will take place at noon and 3:00 p.m.
• Main Street Electrical Parade at 11 p.m. and 1 a.m
• Move It! Shake it! Dance and Play It! Street Party will take place at 9:30 a.m. and 5:40 p.m.
• A DJ will spin tunes as Disney Channel hosts the “Club Chill” party zone in Tomorrowland from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Some of guests’ favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars may stop by.
• A live Magic Cam feed will allow fans from home to join in the celebration to catch glimpses of parades, shows and fireworks at select times during the event.
• Guests will be able to ride selection attractions at all hours of the day.
• Late-night dance parties hosted by characters donning pajamas in Frontierland and the Castle Hub.
To learn more about the “Coolest Summer Ever” events taking place visit the official Walt Disney World website.
My name is Robyn. I'm a professional blogger and full-time juggler of a 9-year-old + twin toddlers! On Celeb Baby Laundry, I write about topics that interest moms - pregnancy, mommyhood, living the Disney life, family travel, recipes, crafts and a dash of the latest celeb mom news! One of my greatest hopes is to show other parents that it is possible to balance everyday life with parenthood. You can enjoy life while sharing it with the best people of all - your children!