Get ready for the “Coolest Summer Ever” at Walt Disney World Resort. Guests will chill out all summer long with cool thrills in Walt Disney World‘s 4 theme parks, spills at their 2 water parks, Character encounters, shopping, dining and many other unforgettable experiences.
The Coolest Summer Ever will kickoff with a 24-hour celebration, taking place at Magic Kingdom park at Walt Disney World Resort. From 6:00 AM on Friday, May 22, 2015 till 6:00 AM on May 23, 2015 the special event will feature a selection of popular attractions, shows, Characters and entertainment for the whole family. Their will also be magical merchandise, and special food and beverages.
• Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff from the hit Disney movie Frozen, will welcome park guests at 6 a.m. to Magic Kingdom, following a spectacular opening show and ceremony.
• Festival of Fantasy parade will take place at noon and 3:00 p.m.
• Main Street Electrical Parade at 11 p.m. and 1 a.m
• Move It! Shake it! Dance and Play It! Street Party will take place at 9:30 a.m. and 5:40 p.m.
• A DJ will spin tunes as Disney Channel hosts the “Club Chill” party zone in Tomorrowland from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Some of guests’ favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars may stop by.
• A live Magic Cam feed will allow fans from home to join in the celebration to catch glimpses of parades, shows and fireworks at select times during the event.
• Guests will be able to ride selection attractions at all hours of the day.
• Late-night dance parties hosted by characters donning pajamas in Frontierland and the Castle Hub.
To learn more about the “Coolest Summer Ever” events taking place visit the official Walt Disney World website.