You know you’re a mom when..
You know you’re a mom when:
– Your purse is a diaper bag and your diaper bag is a purse
– You can speak 2 year old… fluently
– You don’t get vacation or a day off.. even if it’s your day off
– You quote cartoons, often!
– Your daily conversations include poop, puke and details!
– You live for things like coffee, pee breaks and nap time
– Your best friends are other moms from mom related websites!
– Your camera never leaves your side and your cell phone has thousands of pictures on it!
– You plan your daily routine around, breakfast, lunch and NAPS!
– You are a taxi driver, maid, cook, teacher, bank, a doctor, a coach… the list is endless!
– You really.. really.. take a long time to use the bathroom, alone!
– You’ve driven around the block just to get your kiddos to sleep.
– You’ve eaten lunch in the driveway just so the kiddos would stay asleep!
– You and your significant other don’t get to.. um.. have alone time.. as often as you did before kids! Hehe!
– Your house is rarely ever clean
– Your car is always filled with crushed up cheerios, toys and diapers!
– And above all.. you love being a mom more than anything else in the world and wouldn’t be able to picture your life any way different!