Annemarie is one of theTravel Mom and owner of Celeb Dirty Laundry a popular Entertainment blog.

Follow @celebbabylaundry on Twitter

1. Raychel says:

I think we should leave the poor woman alone and let her take care of her baby.

• Jessica says:

I agree with Raychel….let the poor woman recover like any women has after giving birth! It is a lot to take in mentally and physically. So many worries…money, weight, raising a baby, doing everything right geez give her a break!!

2. Becky says:

I don’t think it’s anyone’s business but Jessica & Eric. That’s the problem with you gossip magazines, always asking for input when it’s no ones business but the people who your referring to. Why put you nose in their business? Just trying to stir the pot is all.

3. Sarah says:

I agree, leave her alone. New mom’s put way too much pressure on themselves already. I can’t imagine being a new-celebrity mom!! Bless her heart. She needs to put on the sweats, lay around the house and care for her baby just like every other momma needs to do. She has plenty of time to worry about work, and weight, and her man later on. Spend this time cultivating a loving relationship with your baby, and just learning how to be a family.

4. Vb2776 says:

Leave her alone, and if you know someone who just have a baby, celebrity or not, leave them along. I gained about 68lbs when I was pregnant with my daughter. I wore size 2 before I got pregnant. Now, only in my dream I could fit into my old jeans. I got angry when someone told me,”You used to be skinny?” .. It got me into depression for a while, thinking am I that ugly now? I slept probably 3hrs each night, because my baby was colicky. Taking a shower and a long bath was something I didn’t take for granted. I had spit up on my designer purses, and stained on my pants. Working out was not a priority at that time, I got to tired by the time I got to the gym. I tried to eat healthy and stay active. It took me a while to loose 40lbs of my weight gain. As a new mom, there will be something more important than to look like you just come out of magazine cover. Your children well being is way more important than anything. I know I won’t wear size 2 jeans anymore, I am thankful of my size 6 jeans. I have a stretch mark on my tummy, my butt doesn’t look like what it look like 7 years ago..Looking back, 6 years later, I know it was all worth it, love my daughter, and she’s a blessings to us.

5. Peggy says:

OK magazine is trash, all gossip! they love to make famous people look bad!!!

6. puppii says:

I just LOVE Jessica Simpson and whatever she does is fine with me. I’m sure she’ll make the right decisions and do the right thing!!!

7. Wanda Hughes says:

I agree that Jessica should be left alone about rearing her baby and losing the weight in a healthy way but I don’t think she should marry Eric unless she is absolutely sure she and he are ready for that big step. Good luck Jessica! G4040