- Is The Disney Dining Plan Coming Back In 2023?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Risa Dorken Lands New Gig With Lifetime
- Sister Wives Fans Gush Over Mom Of Three Mykelti
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Spencer Needs To Woo Esme — And He’ll Dump Trina To Do It
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Chelsea Needs More Time – Adam Sees Sharon’s Future?
- Little People, Big World Spoilers: Tori Roloff Calls Child ‘Psycho’
- The Bold And The Beautiful (B&B) Spoilers: Sheila’s Deceptive Plot-Feigns Amnesia And Personality Change After Severe Injuries?
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Ashley Waiting To Commit – Tucker Not There Yet
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Spencer Ends Things With Trina To Protect Her From Victor
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Chelsea On The Upswing – Billy Rebounds To Family
Remembering the Summer Memories #KINDERmom
Summer is winding down with the end of August and the start of the new school year. This is when most parents reflect upon their summer with their kids and remember all the special memories they created. What special memories did your…
What Summer Means To Me
I live in Montreal, a city that tends to have some of the harshest winters in North America. So, when summertime comes around Montrealers tend to appreciate every day of good weather. Oddly enough, our summers are pretty hot and the…
What’s Easter Without an Egg Hunt? #Kindermom
I love Easter egg hunts! As a child, I always looked forward to heading over to my Grandma's house each year to go on an egg hunt. My grandmother created egg trails that led to gift wrapped baskets full of chocolate and toys. She also…
Test Your Luck With Kinder’s Crack’n Win Contest #KinderMom
Till recently I had deemed myself the most unlucky person when it comes to winning prizes. From the time of childhood, I was the unluckiest person. I never even got the chance to feed my class fish in kindergarden because somehow my name…
The Joy of Giving With Kinder Canada #KinderMom
The holiday season is an easy time for children to get caught up in the excitement of receiving. Nothing makes children happier than receiving a wrapped present with a gift that is at the top of their wish list. That's why it's important…
Growing Up With Disney Princesses & Marvel Heroes #KINDERMom
From dolls to classic fairytale movies little girls love princesses! My two-year-old daughter, Ava is at the age where little girls start to love everything princesses. Her favorite at the moment is Ariel, the princess who refuses to…