Tis’ the season to start baking sweet holiday treats for your family! These S’mores Marshmallow Pops’ are a delicious dessert your whole family is sure to love on those cold winter days. The pops are also a great addition to the yearly party you throw. The best things about these pops is that their fast and easy to make while looking perfectly festive. Kids will also have fun making these pops for friends at school.
S’mores Marshmallow Pops
Crushed graham crackers
Red and green decorating sugar
Red and green paper straws
1. Melt the chocolate according to the package instructions.
2. Cut each paper straw in half and stick the straw into each marshmallow.
3. Place the crushed graham crackers in a shallow bowl.
4. Dip each marshmallow into the melted chocolate and then into the graham crackers.
5. Dust the chocolate with red and green decorating sugar.
6. Allow the chocolate to cool and set before serving.
LIKE THIS TREAT? PLEASE SAVE IT TO PINTEREST!
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.