Can you name a kid that doesn’t love Skittles candy? They will be sure to love this sweet white chocolate bark that is not only tasty, but fun to make! My daughter loves baking and bark recipes are always her favorite because she can add own creative touch while adding the ingredients to the melted chocolate. Kids can bring the bark treats to school for bake sales and class parties!
Affiliate links included below. Thanks for your support!
1. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil. Spread 3/4 cup of the Skittle and all of the broken pretzel pieces onto the lined cookie sheet.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
3. Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the Skittle and pretzel mixture. Spread out with a spatula if needed.
4. Before the mixtures ‘sets’ sprinkle the remaining Skittles and multi-color sprinkles.
5. Remove from the fridge and break into smaller pieces.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.