Dress up your Oreo cookie as Santa for a delicious holiday treat! Oreo’s are my favorite guilty pleasure, so each holiday I try to make a festively themed pop with the cookies. Children and adults alike will love how festive the pops look and taste. These Santa pops are also perfect for children to give to their friends right before the holiday break.
1. Lay out a piece of parchment paper and place your candy melts into a microwave safe bowl
2. Heat your candy melts on 50% power, for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
3. Dip the end of your lollipop sticks into the melted chocolate, open an Oreo, place your stick inside, and sandwich the Oreo back together
4. Freeze your Oreos pops for a couple of minutes then dip them into your melted chocolate making sure each side is covered
5. Let the excess chocolate drip off and place onto your parchment paper
6. Cut your licorice to the width of the Oreos and place one horizontally onto each red Oreo
7. Now use your yellow icing to draw a square around the center of your licorice
ENJOYED? PLEASE SAVE THE POST TO PINTEREST!
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.