Easy-to-Make Christmas Tree Cupcakes
Almost everyone loves cupcakes, so they tend to be a popular sweet treat on special occasions. Not only do cupcakes taste great, but their easy to customize to any holiday or celebratory occasion. Although some find creating cupcakes daunting because they can be time-consuming. As a mom-of-three, I understand this, so I try to keep my cupcakes creations simple, but still tasty and fun looking. These Christmas tree cupcakes are just that – simple to make, but fun and tasty!
Box white cake mix (calls for eggs, oil, water)
Funfetti vibrant green vanilla frosting
Natural star sprinkles
Colorful confetti sprinkles
Large star decorating tip (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your cake mix, eggs, oil, and water until well mixed
3. Fill your cupcake liners up about halfway with your cake batter and bake for 13-15 minutes or until a tooth pick test comes out clean
4. Remove your cupcakes from the oven and let them cool completely
5. Open a decorating bag and place it inside a tall glass, fold the sides of the bag over the glass, and fill with your green frosting
6. Place a tall dan of frosting in the center of each cupcake then draw a swirl onto your cupcakes around the center dab starting at the outside and working your way up
7. Top each cupcake off with your primary confetti sprinkles and a star sprinkle at the top
Be sure to check out our other sweet treats in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.