With Easter a month away, it is a perfect time to start getting the kids excited about the holiday. A perfect way to do this is with some fun Easter themed recipes.
One of my favorite recipes are these kid-friendly white chocolate dipped bunny peeps. Low on ingredient and baking time, even the smallest member of the family can contribute to making the bunny peeps. My daughter, Ava loves making them and then chowing down after!
A great thing about these peeps is that they stay fresh for a long time, so they can still be enjoyed on Easter Day. They will be a great addition to a table top Easter themed setup with eggs and chocolates.
- 3 packages of Bunny Peeps
- 12 oz. Wilton White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Easter or Spring nonpareils
- Melt the Wilton chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stopping and stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes prior to dipping the peeps.
- Dip the Peeps one at a time into the chocolate covering the bottom half. Lay on a wax paper or foil lined cookie sheet. Every 2-3 Peeps stop and sprinkle the nonpareils onto the chocolate before it sets.
- Once all the bunnies are dipped and sprinkled let sit in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.