With the camping season around the corner, I was inspired to create these Mini S’mores Pies. There is nothing like relaxing by the campfire while telling stories and making s’mores! Unfortunately, the black flies in upstate New York keep many families from going camping until till July and August. Till then these mini s’mores pies are definitely a great alternative!
2 -6 count packages of store bought mini graham cracker pie crusts
1 3 oz box of chocolate pudding mix, prepared according to package directions
1 12 oz package of mini marshmallows
1. Prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions.
2. Fill each mini pie crust with chocolate pudding.
3. Top with mini marshmallows (enough to cover the pudding)
4. Place each mini S’mores pie on a baking sheet.
5. Turn the broiler on low and set the baking sheet under the broiler lights and allow the mini marshmallows to turn gold brown (about 4-5 minutes, depending on your stove but keep an eye on them and they will burn if left too long).
6. Allow the pies to cool and serve.
*Makes 12 servings. 1 S’more pie = 1 serving.