Easter Felt Egg Craft For Kids
Looking for a last minute Easter craft to do with your children? Then try making this simple felt Easter Egg craft with them to pass the time. This felt Easter Egg is fun to make for young and older children, so siblings can sit down and spend some quality time together too! Chances are you’ll have the materials hanging around the house, but if not their easy to pick up at the dollar store or Target.
Zip zag felt stickers (targets dollar spot)
Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. Use a pencil and draw/cut out a large egg shape from your patterned pink felt
2. Cut out several small circles from a solid color piece of felt
3. Now stick your felt zip zag stickers across your egg, cutting off any excess on the sides
4. Hot glue your felt circles all over your egg
5. Get creative, you can cut out your favorite shapes and use your favorite colors
DID YOU ENJOY THIS CRAFT? PLEASE SAVE IT TO PINTEREST!