- The Bold And The Beautiful (B&B) Spoilers Week Of March 27th: Stolen Moments, Twisted Turns, A Mysterious Invitation
- VPR Alum Jax Taylor Posts Heart-Melting Photo Of Cruz
- Sweet Home Sextuplets Vacation: Will Rivers Let Go Of Her Ducks?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Jane Elliot Dishes On Time As Tracy Quartermaine
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: 3 Can’t-Miss Y&R Moments Week Of March 27
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Remembering The Beloved Epiphany Johnson
- The Young And The Restless (Y&R) Spoilers: Are Abby and Devon Meant To Be?
- Little People Big World: Jeremy Roloff Opens Up About Marital Issues With Audrey
- Counting On Fans Shout Out To Austin Forsyth For Being A Good Dad
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Alexis Can’t Believe What Gregory Has Really Been Hiding
Dani Lasher is a childbirth educator, writer, women’s health advocate, and mother living in Western Maryland––just outside of Washington, DC––with her fiancé and five children. After earning her bachelor’s degree in Psychology at Penn State, Danielle made good use of her writing and research talents as a copywriter, providing broken-down content on healthcare and drug research to enterprises around the globe. But her true love––the world of mothers and babies––was lying in wait. She cut the corporate career cord and hasn’t looked back since, contributing to several online publications, such as BabyGaga, Moms.com, The Travel, Ingrid+Isabel, and more. Dani now runs The BIRTH Circle––an online childbirth education membership that prepares mothers to succeed at natural childbirth, as well as hosting the largest natural childbirth support network on Facebook as its companion community. With two published travel books under her belt, she spends her free time working on book number three and binge-watching General Hospital and The Kardashians.