Just in time for the warm weather is this delicious Raspberry Blueberry Mini Cheesecake Jars recipe. One of the best things about this cheesecake is that it’s super easier to make and there is no baking involved. The cheesecake jars are perfect for storing and are the perfect sweet gift for friends and family.
1/3 C. sugar
2 packages of cream cheese, any brand – softened
1 tub of whipped topping (8 oz.) – such as Cool Whip
1 C. fresh blueberries
1 C. fresh raspberries
15 Jelly Jars (4 oz.)
1 C. of graham crackers, crushed
2 tbs. sugar
3 tbs. butter or margarine, melted
1. Combine the melted butter and your 2 C. of graham cracker crumbs. Press about 2 tbs. of the mixture into the bottom of your 15 jelly jars.
2. Next, add – 4-6 raspberries on top of the crust.
3. In a medium size, bowl combine the softened cream cheese and whipped topping and sugar. Blend with a mixer. Spoon 2-3 tbs. of the cream cheese mixture into the jars on top of the raspberries.
4. Set in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
5. Add your fresh blueberries on top right before serving.
*Makes approximately 15 servings. 1 jar = 1 serving. Store in the refrigerator with the lids on up to 1 week.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.