Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and it’s time to start thinking of all the wonderful ‘sweet’ dishes you can create. Like most children, my daughter loves sweet treats, so I created this easy-to-make heart shaped dessert with her favorite pre-packaged cinnamon rolls dough. These cinnamon rolls are super cute and a great dessert for kids to to bring to lunch at school before Valentine’s Day.
1-2 cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with glaze, any brand
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Open the cinnamon rolls and place one cinnamon roll into each heart (see photo, gently press the cinnamon roll down a little bit to ‘fit’ the heart shape.
3. Repeat with all 6 cinnamon rolls.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Let cool a few minutes and remove from the pan. Mine popped right out but you can also use a butter knife to gently go along side the cinnamon rolls and the pan to loosen them.
6. Spread with frosting and enjoy!