1 box of chocolate cake mix, any brand
15 can of pumpkin
Large Ziploc-like baggie
Donut Non-Stick Pan
Halloween eye balls (I found mine at my local dollar store – they are little bit smaller than ping pong balls)
3 C. powdered sugar
2 tbs. butter, melted
5-6 tbs milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 6 count donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine the chocolate cake mix and the canned pumpkin, mixing well.
4. Gently squeeze the mixture into the donut wells.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool.
7. Pour the powdered sugar into a medium size bowl, add in the 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Slowly add in the 5-6 tablespoons of milk 2 at a time until the glaze has reached and semi-thick (you don’t it too runny), consistency.
8. Dip the tops of the donuts into the glaze one at a time and then set aside. Repeat with all the donuts.
9. Once the donuts are all dipped, add 1 fake eye ball to each.
10. Store covered up for several days.
*Makes approximately 18 donuts.