Baby-Wearing Made Easy With The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE

Baby-Wearing Made Easy - LILEBaby COMPLETE

When first time parents create a baby registry list they tend to think of the most obvious items at first – diapers, wipes, a stroller and cute outfits. These are must products, but what other items are too? As a mother of three, one essential baby product I would recommend to all new parents is a baby carrier. Baby-wearing has become all the rage in the last few years and for good reason. Not only can you keep your baby close from birth, but it makes navigating life so much easier.

Baby-Wearing Made Easy - LILEBaby COMPLETE

One carrier I particularly like is the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE. I love that it is one of the safest carriers you can find on the market. The COMPLETE features an exclusive temperature-control panel that easily zips-up for warmth and zips-down to expose cool, breathable, 3D mesh. The hood can also be used to protect baby from sun, wind and rain. These features make the COMPLETE perfect for everyday use – from cold to hot weather. Their is also a zippered front pocket. When baby carrying my baby girl I leave the purse at home and zip my keys, phone and cash in the front.

Baby-Wearing Made Easy - LILEBaby COMPLETE

The design of the COMPLETE carrier keeps the comfort of parents in mind. Not only is the carrier lightweight, but it also provides lumbar support that most carriers fail to do. From long strolls to hikes, the support helps maintain a healthy posture and proper spinal curve while preventing back strain when carrying your baby. It’s easy to adjust the straps without help and you can even do so with the baby in the carrier.

The COMPLETE has a long usage life, with the ability to carry children from 7 -45 lbs. Their is also no need for an infant insert when your baby is a newborn. Simply, add a tiny rolled up blanket under the babies bottom for the perfect fetal position. The neck support can also be used till baby is able to hold up his/her own head. As baby grows into toddlerhood, parents can carry their child additional positions – facing out, on the hip and back.

Baby-Wearing Made Easy - LILEBaby COMPLETE

The carrier comes in a wide variety of colors and designs – girl, boy and neutral looking styles. Depending on the design, the original COMPLETE runs between $120-140. The price is reasonable and competitive to other brands. LÍLLÉbaby offers multiple variations of the COMPLETE carrier, so be sure to check them out here.

To stay up-to-date on new styles follow the brand on Facebook, TwitterInstagram, and Pinterest

To check out other baby items we recommend visit Celeb Baby Laundry’s Expectant Mom Gift/ Registry Guide

Disclaimer: Celeb Baby Laundry has not received any payment as a result of this feature. I received a sample in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.

Comments

1. says

This sounds like a very good baby carrier. No one I know needs one at this time but I will keep it in mind if I need a baby shower gift in the future.

2. says

I couldn’t carry and wear my daughter very often because of my own health issues and back issues. I also felt concern what if I fell? I tend to be clumsy. The harest looks nice and cozy and straps look sturdy and safe so it looks like it would be perfect for those who don’t have back issues and do wear their babies.

3. Jeanine says

I have heard really great things about Lillebaby, but I’m a boba girl so I have yet to try one! It looks super comfy, and would be great to try!

4. Catherine Sargent says

This looks like a really nice baby carrier. I wish I had one when my son was little, it would have made things easier.

5. says

This would be perfect! We were on-the-go a lot and baby wearing was a really good option for us. This would have made things much simpler.

6. says

That looks like a sturdy baby carrier. I never wore my babies back then. I wish I did because there are so many things you can do when you wear your baby.

7. Ann Bacciaglia says

This makes a great baby shower gift. I loved wearing my baby. It is a great way to keep baby close and still get stuff done.

8. says

This looks like a great baby carrier. I could never get my carrier to sit right on me but my husband loved using it. This looks so much sturdier and better designed than the ones years ago.

9. says

Those indeed look perfect for baby wearing, a great (solid) support and baby’s comfort would be the things I’d consider the most. I never get to wear my boys, I wish I had it would have been much easier to move around.

10. Kathy says

I have one of these from the same company, just a different color. I love this baby carrier too. It’s very good quality and really works well!

11. Michele D says

It looks like a great baby carrier. I had one for my last child and it didn’t look so well put together. I wish that I had this one for her.

12. CourtneyLynne says

I’m loving that baby wearing is so common now!!!!! This looks like a must have for any new mama out there!

13. Janell Poulette says

I never really did baby wearing but maybe if I had a product like this I would have done it. This looks like such a comfortable way to carry baby and keep them close.