Get ready for spring by making these delicious, yet simple Spring Mix Lemon Cookies. The whole process is easy enough for kids to take part in. Just be sure they don’t eat all the morsels before adding them to the cake mix!
1 box of lemon cake mix, any brand
2 tsp. lemon juice
2 tbs. flour
1/2 C. vegetable or canola oil
2 large eggs
1 12 oz package of Toll House Spring Mix Morsels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the cake mix, eggs, lemon juice, oil and flour. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
3. Open the pack of Toll House Morsels and remove the chocolate chips and set aside or let the kids snack on them.
4. Add the pink and yellow chips to the cookies dough and mix well.
5. Roll into 1″ balls and place 2″ apart on your baking sheets.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes keeping an eye on them. My oven tends to run hotter so I pull my cookies out right at 8 minutes to avoid burning.
*Making about 2 dozen cookies.