What kid doesn’t love skittles? This white chocolate bark recipe is not only a treat kids will love to indulge in, but make too!
I love making chocolate bark with my 3-year-old daughter because it’s so easy for her help and add her own creative touch when adding the ingredients to the melted chocolate.
1 cup Skittles
1 1/2 C. broken pretzel pieces
1 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
1. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil. Spread 3/4 cup of the Skittle and all of the broken pretzel pieces onto the lined cookie sheet.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
3. Poor the melted chocolate evenly over the Skittle and pretzel mixture. Spread out with a spatula if needed.
4. Before the mixtures ‘sets’ sprinkle the remaining Skittles and multi-color sprinkles.
5. Remove from the fridge and break into smaller pieces.