Need a chocolate fix?
These Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookies are sure to hit the spot! The chocolate base tastes like fudge with the softened chocolate chips added. Be sure to enjoy the cookies with a large glass of milk!
1 C. butter, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
1 ½ C. sugar
2 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
2/3 C. cocoa powder
½ tsp. salt
2 C. chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the 2 cups of chocolate chips.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheets and bake 9-11 minutes.
Check out my other recipes in the food section of Celeb Baby Laundry.