Stride Rite: With Your Child For Every Step #HolidayGiftGuide

Stride Rite Ava

As a parent, picking out the right shoe for your child can be overwhelming. There are so many different types of shoes and price ranges it’s hard to know what’s the best shoe for your child. Adding to all that, the shoes must be stylish looking! What girl doesn’t love a cute pair of shoes?

That’s why I choose StrideRite for my 2-year-0ld daughter, Ava.

Whether they’re running circles around you or taking their first steps, small feet require big care. Stride Rite understands the significance of every step and all their shoes are created from an in-depth knowledge and understanding of how children walk and grow. On top of all this, Stride Ride offers amazingly stylish shoes for children.

They offer shoes specifically crafted for each stage of your child’s growth – baby, toddler and kids. From dress shoes to winter boots Stride Rite offers shoes for you child’s every step.

This holiday season Stride Rite shoes are the prefect gift for a little fashionista! My little fashionista loves shoes and I swear she has a bigger collection than me! I call her a little shoe thief because she runs to closet as soon as I open it to grab her shoes. She loves playing dress up with her shoes around the house.

Here is my favorite Stride Rite picks for girls this holiday season:

Stride Rite Safi

stride-rite-shoes-1_1000

These boots are perfect for the mini trendsetter. They compliment a good pair of vintage jeans similar to the pair Ava is wearing in the picture. The shimmery animal print and brown suede is easy to match with. The inside of shoes also comes with a faux fur lining that provides comfort and warmth.

Stride Rite Shoe

Besides the style, the quality of these shoes are undeniable. The soles are thick and grooved which will keep the shoes from slipping in the heavy snow.

Jessica Simpson Kendelle (Available in Baby and Toddler)

stride-rite-shoes_1001

Stride Rite also collaborates with Jessica Simpson to offer an exclusive range of shoes.

Could these cowgirl boot gets any cuter? Decorated with metallic heart cut-outs along with one stitched on the front. With a low heel and flexible outsole, the Kendelle is as comfortable as it is country chic.

Once again, I love the sole on these shoes. The black soles are thick, but not made of hard material, so the cowboy boots are very comfortable to walk in.

What Stride Rite shoes do you like for your children this holiday season? Check out all the styles here.

Disclaimer: Celeb Baby Laundry has not received any payment as a result of this review. We were sent the product for the purposes of review. All products featured must meet Celeb Baby Laundry’s strict Holiday Gift Guide standards. All opinions are our own.

Comments

1. Crystal Green says

I love Jessica Simpson style products. Those boots would look totally adorable on Zeva. Thanks for the review.

2. Amberlee Cave says

Those are so cute! We love getting boots for our girls in the winter! I will have to check them out as those are just too cute to pass on!

3. Viccy H says

Both boots look fantastic, and when my Scarlett is a little older, I think I might need to buy them! SO nice to have lovely looking shoes, but also shoes designed for growing feet!

4. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says

Those boots are wicked cute. I love Stride Rite shoes, but sadly the store near me closed last year, so I have to order mine online. Sigh.

5. Michele says

Those are adorable little boots! Gracious-my Mom used to buy Stride Rite shoes for me–they have been around for a very long time and that should tell you something about the quality!

6. Ashley Gill says

oh my gosh, these boots are awesome!! So cute! My son had thick feet and i have a hard time finding the right shoe. Thank you for mentioning this brand! I will look into it!

7. Melanie says

Such cute boots! My girls would love these, we’ve always used Stride Rite. It’s an amazing brand, I’ve never had issues with them

8. Pam says

The pink ones are really cute and grab your eye but I really love the ones that your daughter has on. They also look like they would have great support.

9. Nicole A. says

Loving those boots! I haven’t yet bought a pair of stride rites for my daughter yet but my sister only buys stride rite for her kids.

10. Tough Cookie Mommy says

I love these boots because they are very stylish while still coming from a quality brand like Stride Rite. They look so cute on your daughter.

11. Bobbi Burleson says

I am dying of cuteness right now! Between your daughter and the boots? Adorable!! If I had a gand daughter you can bet she would have those boots!

Trackbacks