Daniel Babis – Daniel is Robyn’s soon-to-be husband and the father of Ava. He is currently completely a university degree in Economics. One day he hopes to solve the economic problems of the world. In his spare time, Daniel enjoys playing with his daughter, reading and watching Hockey. Daniel has a unique job on Celeb Baby Laundry as he is the first daddy writer! Hopefully, his experiences as a first time dad will keep readers laughing ;)

1. [...] Stop your holiday shopping stress this year (Celeb Baby Laundry) [...]

2. tough Cookie Mommy says:

These are some great gifts for promoting pretend play and allowing kids to use their imagination. I remember spending hours playing with gifts like this when I was a little girl.

3. Melanie a/k/a CrazyMom says:

I love mattel and always check out their website for my preschooler; they have awesome deals and amazing products that will keep my little one learning and entertained… thanks for sharing…

4. Ashley Gill says:

We love Little People in our house! This looks like a lot of fun! This year I think I am done, all but stocking stuffers and gift cards to send home for the niece and nephew.. Excited to be done.. This hasn’t happened before!

5. Robin says:

My boys love toys like this and I am all for toys that encourage them to use their imaginations!

6. Megan says:

Little People make some really great toys – the Little People Schoolbus was J’s favorite for over a year – he finally wore it out completely! I like to get out for one adult shopping day to “feel the season”, but otherwise I’m all about online shopping!

7. Jennifer Williams says:

I shop as soon as Christmas is over, there are so many great deals. My kids never mind that they do not have the latest and greatest, they get one top toy each year and the rest is from the year before. It helps with the budget and time. I love the look on your daughters face, she obviously loves her toy.

8. Pam says:

Aww! Your daughter looks so happy with her toys. Little People were always a favorite at our house too.

9. Karen says:

Thank you for posting this review, I have been debating about getting this for my daughter and love your perspective

10. Mel Cole says:

OMG, it’s so awesome! I’m sure little girls love this one :) I wish to have girls someday.

11. Healy Harpster says:

My kids loved toys over clothes. Therefore, I am looking for the hot toys to buy. Thanks for this post.

12. Chrishelle says:

My kids loved Mattel toys when they were toddlers. Mattel toys encourage imagination. I know my niece would love any Disney Princess toy, thanks for the great review.

13. Amanda Love says:

That is a really nice toy. This year we won’t be doing any Christmas shopping. We’re heading out of the country and won’t be back till the new year so will be doing New Year shopping instead. :)

14. Rosey says:

I know just the little girl this would be perfect for too. :) Thank you for sharing!

15. teresa m says:

A little girls dream comes true! My daughter would love this! Maybe I should do a last minute Christmas shop