Celeb Baby Laundry allows readers to get all their gossip on celeb moms while reading about my life as a mom to my 2-year-old daughter.

Follow @celebbabylaund on Twitter
on Google+

1. Heather says:

Greeting from Alberta!!
    Adorable craft!!
    We made turkey’s a couple if years ago with footprints and handprints.
    Hard to imagine them ever being that little!
    I can not wait for thanksgiving!!
    Bring on the turkey and all the trimmings?
    Time to dig out my fat pants :0)

2. Jenn says:

Those chooks are adorable!

3. amy says:

Such a cute craft project! I bet my son would love it

4. Alicia says:

So cute! I have seen this – but not with the feathers :) You could laminate them for long-term keeping, too.

5. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

Always a fun activity to make these. I bet your daughter will be very proud of her contribution on Thanksgiving Day!

6. Christie says:

Call me dumb! I was wondering why we were talking Thanksgiving already! :)

My little girl LOVES tracing her hand…I thought they all did! But, love what you came up with! So, so cute and toddler friendly!

Thanks for sharing!

7. brett says:

those are adorable! i love it!! the clothespin legs are hilarious

8. Rhonda - YVSG says:

How precious! This is a great craft idea for the small kids at our family gathering to try. Love the Minnie Mouse shirt on your little one too. :)

9. Wendy says:

This definitely needs to make an appearance at Grammie’s house this year! Too cute!

10. Victoria H (@funmom91) says:

That is adorable. I also learned something new too. I was thinking why is the post about Thanksgiving up and we haven’t even gotten to Halloween lol. It is nice learning about what takes place in different countries though.

11. Jennifer B says:

This looks like a super fun craft idea! We will have to try this out soon!

12. Ave says:

Your daughter is so cute! Love the gobbler craft! Thanksgiving is not celebrated in Spain, so we miss all the fun.

13. Ruby Ragar says:

Cute craft for kids! Sharing this with a friend who has twins.

14. Virginia says:

Those are adorable!

15. Melanie says:

Oh how cute… I’m impressed that your Toddler can help..LOVE it… and they would make great Table name carts for the Thanksgiving Table as well and I know my Grandparents would treasure these of the grandbabies… Thanks for sharing.. sucha cute idea

16. Carmen says:

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.. I love that we get together as a family.. My holiday tradition is making Thanksgiving in my home for my family.. We are a family of 6 soon to be 7 plus my dad, my best friend and her 2 younger children, plus her oldest daughter, her husband, and her daughter plus all the missionaries from my 17 year old daughters church that can be from 4 – 6 missionaries in my little 3 bedroom apart. its chaos but controlled chaos.. and I love it.. can’t wait for this year’s Thanksgiving..

17. Cynthia L. says:

Oh My Gosh, these are the cutest Turkeys I have ever seen! It looks like your little one was having a lot of fun!

18. Nikki says:

OMG these are the cutest I have ever seen. What nice decorations to make for Thanksgiving. I cannot wait for it. I have to make those they are super cute. Your daughter is cute too :-)

19. Pamela says:

Wow, these are just adorable!

20. Malia says:

VERY cute Idea! I’ll have to make these with my daughters.

21. Liz says:

I think that’s a very sweet thing to make. I’m glad it’s simple but it’s super cute!

22. Amy Lynn Desrosiers says:

I think these are some of the cutest Thanksgiving Crafts ever! I really love them because they are easy and kid friendly!

23. Allyson Bossie says:

What a cute idea! I love that it incorporates a handprint. I think I will do this for Thanksgiving along with the Foot print ghosts for Halloween!

24. Shanna says:

That’s so cute! I’m gonna do this with my daughter this year!