1. Tough Cookie Mommy says:

This is a such a great post. My husband and I have always considered it a top priority to make sure that both of our boys exhibit good manners at all times. There is just something wonderful about children who mind their manners.

• Debra Ann Gray-Elliott says:

Thank you both for your kind comments. It’s not easy teaching a toddler manners, but it does help a lot to be creative. Peas are a great way to start. You can also use cereal or snack crackers.

2. Viccy H says:

Great idea – fun & educational (and yummy!!!)
    My 4 year old son still needs prompting but he’s getting there so might get the peas out tomorrow

3. Grandma Bonnie says:

Oh my goodness why didn’t I think of that. I am going to share this with my children. They can use it on my grandchildren. Thanks for sharing.

4. sarah clegg says:

fantastic we always like our kiddiies to b polite and respectful <3 this xx

5. T. Marie says:

What a great game. I wish I would have know about while I was teaching my son. Luckily he is all caught up on his manners and even tells me if i forget a please or thank you.

6. Corinne says:

What a wonderful game to introduce manners! We’re past the toddler stage but I am going to remember this to share with my friends who have younger kids. Such a clever idea!

7. Pam says:

That sounds like such a fun game to introduce manners. My kids are beyond this point now but I still sometimes think they need a game like this to remember their manners.

8. Growing UP Madison says:

This sounds like a lot of fun. I’m going to try this with my toddler who likes to snatch things. Loving this idea. :)

9. Melinda Dunne says:

I am a bit of a stickler when it comes to manners. I make my son open the doors in buildings and thing for me and for others. He has been really good about having good manners but I have always expected that. I think it is really important to teach kids manners, as well as, gratitude. It it important in the world of “give me” that they appreciate what they get.

10. Stormy Gonzalez says:

This is a cute game ot practice manners! We are super sticklers for manners here, so even my 16m knows her please-&-thank yous. Just out of pure practice. My 6 year old even totally reminds me when I forget to ask about the drive-thru-person’s day after they ask about mine. Manners are so rare nowadays, it’s good to have reminders like this. =D

11. [...] Teaching Your Toddler the P’s and Q’s of Good Manners You can make learning manners fun by using a game. [...]

12. [...] the Peas Game—Celeb Baby Laundry encourages you to play the Peas Please game using 10 peas to teach please and thank [...]

13. [...] the Peas Game—Celeb Baby Laundry encourages you to play the Peas Please game using 10 peas to teach please and thank [...]

14. [...] the Peas Game—Celeb Baby Laundry encourages you to play the Peas Please game using 10 peas to teach please and thank [...]