Celeb Baby Laundry allows readers to get all their gossip on celeb moms while reading about my life as a mom to my 2-year-old daughter.

Follow @celebbabylaund on Twitter
on Google+

1. Anna says:

I hear you! mom 2.0 was my first time away from my daughter and the anxiety leading up to it was really tough! I put together some tips that helped me survive (and you will survive – and thrive too!) I hope they help! http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2013/05/31/first-trip-away-from-baby-tips/

Hang in there! And I hope to see you there to congratulate you!

• Robyn Good says:

Will read your tips!

I did leave her once for two days and she was mad when I came back. I was expecting her to come running into my hands, but she sat there kinda stunned. So, I am kinda worried about that.

See you at Blogher NGS party!

2. Jen says:

You’ll be fine Robyn and so will Ava. It’s “separation anxiety” that you’re going through and I still get panicky when I leave my son and he’s a very responsible 18-year-old now! The thing is while we tie ourselves in knots, our kids are fine without us. That’s the wonderful thing about kids- they live for the moment and always looking for the next laugh. With her being with her dad too, there’s absolutely no reason to worry as she’ll have her usual routine. I know you’ll miss her but you must try to have fun and take/ enjoy some Robyn time. It’s a rare luxury when you have little ones, but oh so necessary. :) stay strong !

3. Jen says:

Maybe get her a little present for when you get back? that might stop her being moody? (It sure worked on me if my mom went away when I was a kid). ;)

4. Pamela says:

Have a great time, it seems like an amazing opportunity!

5. Karla T. says:

Leaving your little one at home is a good move! It is super crowded at BlogHer and you really won’t have the ability to balance both her needs with the opportunities that exist in regards to building relationships and connecting.

Fathers need to have one on one time with the littles. I’m sure they will both appreciate you when you return home :)

Sorry that I won’t be there this year, but I hope that you have a blast!

6. Robyn Good says:

Thanks for all the great advice ladies. I was faced with leaving my daughter this weekend to fly to Toronto to visit my cousin in the hospital. Unfortunately, she passed away at only 25 yrs of age. I knew it wasn’t the place for Ava. By yesterday, I was emotionally drained. It’s hard to think I will have to leave her again Wednesday :(